flash message

Tuesday 11 October 2011

SIFE World Cup 2011

Recently, or to be exact, 3-5 of OCT, i was going to SIFE world cup at KLCC as a observer.

And that is one of my amazing experience I've ever had. I have a chance to meet friends from 37 other country.

Seriously!! We don't always have that chance,right?

So, I have taken 500 pictures along that event! Hahaha..

And I want to share few pictures with you guys. So, check it out!

from Korea..

and this is from South Africa

and this is the picture I like the most!!! ^_^v

you know why I like that picture??

Because of this...

Blackberry Curve 9300

I won that Blackberry because of that picture!!

How I won? 

Simple!!

I follow a contest  held by CELCOM UOX in FACEBOOK

Just ask friends to LIKE the picture in facebook,and the 3 person who have the most LIKEs,WIN!!

So, I am 1 of the winners!! ~lalalalala~

and those was the happies moment ever..hehehe..^_^v

No comments:

Post a Comment