flash message

Wednesday 12 October 2011

~BacK t0 ALLaH~




If we are sad, what should we do?
back to Allah.....

If you think that you have no one,
remember that you have Allah.....

If we have no place to turn to, go back to Allah.....
pray to him, ask for HIS guidance.....

He gave us the tests and obstacles in life,
so that we will remember HIM more.....

Allah is our true friend.....
therefore, always remember God, trust in HIM.....

I am one of HIS servant that often forgotten in Him,
neglecting my responsibilities as a servant.....

O Allah, strengthen my faith to YOU,
give me strength to find the light of Your love,
give me Your Divine Guidance.....

Give me a friend that can guided me,
so that I will be able to be in YOUR way,
so that I can feel YOUR love.....



No comments:

Post a Comment